Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lime Crime!!!!!







I HAVE SURVIVED!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!


I vanquished the evil cough and cold monster!!!!(more like I tried the netti or nutty pot think and took medecine.) Okay, okay, maybe I exagerrated about the whole "ferocious beast" thing but it's time I got to the point of this blog. To start I'm really sorry about not making any posts. I had ALOT of studying and things to catch up on so i got pretty busy and started ignoring my blog posts. I'm going to try to make a schedule so I get at least two to three blog posts in every day.


Have you guys ever heard of a makeup line called Lime Crime? Their motto is "So bright, it's illegal!" and it is run by a Russian Woman named Doe Deere or, Xenia. Get ready guys because I have a LONG story to tell you guys! When I was around eight or nine, I was on this website called Shana Logic where my Mom bought me some cupcake earrings, (I LOVE them!) I saw huge poster for a new makeup company called Lime Crime on their site. I looked at it and fell in love. The eyeshadows and glitter were INSANLEY pigmented and they had a ton of colors!!!! RAINBOW GEEK HAPPINESS, OKAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For one of my birthdays I recieved a glitter of their's called Unicorn. It was a gorgeous, dark torqouise glitter. I still have most of it in my makeup box today! (I didn't want to waste it!) After a while though I forgot about them and started to do other things.
Many years later, by some miracle I remembered Doe Deere and thought "Hey, I wonder if she still has that makeup line of hers?" So, I went to SL (sl means shana logic) and searched for her. She was still there!!! However, I started to wonder if she had her own store! I went to Youtube (i went to youtube becaues I had a youtube page up on my computer) and typed in Lime Crime. And there she was! I check her blog and Youtube channel religiously now. In one of her videos, there was a link to her online shop and I immediatley clicked the link. I went ECSTATIC when I saw the front page. There was a picture of a gogeous red lipstick. !!!!!!!!!!!SHE. HAS. LIPSTICKS.!!!!!!!!!!! The lipsticks were evry shade from a pale pink to a jet black!!!! I browsed the whole site and stared at the eyeshadows and lipsticks for hours, and then for days, and finally for months. So, eventually I had forty dollars and didn't know what to do with it. When my mom was helping me decide she suggested I get some Lime Crime Lipsticks! That night I bought some!!!!!!!!! PURE HAPPINESSS!!!!!!!!!! I ordered two lipsticks. One is D'Lilac: "Boutique creme de lavender dessert in a tube. For post modern marie Attoinettes only!" I'm still learning how to use blogger so, unfortunatley, the picture went all the way to the top. Dang it. The other lipstick I bought is called No She Didn't! Here is a description of the color: "Opulent bubblegum-blue for those who know that blue lipstick is FASHION, not halloween!" Go all the way to the top of the page for the picture of the lipstick *fuming*. I can't wait for them to come in the mail! They have a super cool uni-shipper for every order too!! you already know where the picture is don't you? I have to admit, at first I was wondering if i should buy from Doe or not. Alot of people had said she was just repackaging, her lipsticks were awful quality, and is a downright liar. But I just couldn't believe it and wouldn't believe. Doe Deere is inspirational for me and I wasn't going to give into all of the mumbo jumbo. Stay strong Doe!!! I'll always be your loyal fan! Besides, different products work differently for different people, so I am going to try them out for myself. Won't all of that gorgeous lipstick look too good against my amazing smile? *smiles my signature smile* I have ten dollars so I wonder if I'll get some of her eyeshadow. Well, I think it's about time I took a nap.
Cheerio!
The Cheshire Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment